Chinese Smartphone, So “Hot” That Can Double Up As a Heater in Winter.

loading...

Disclaimer: Articles on this website are fake and a work of fiction and not to be taken as genuine or true. इस साइट के लेख काल्पनिक हैं. इनका मकसद केवल मनोरंजन करना, व्यंग्य करना और सिस्टम पर कटाक्ष करना है नाकि किसी की मानहानि करना.
Share Button

Google recently announced that it is going to launch it’s new smartphone ‘Pixel’ in India. Pixel is said to give serious competition to iPhone 7 because of it’s camera quality. It’s camera is of 12.3 megapixels with a technology that allows more light to enter and a 3.5 mm jack.

After google gave competition to iPhone Chinese manufacturers decided to step forward as a team and make a smartphone better than both of them. 15 Chinese phone manufacturers came together to design and launch a phone which is set to release in January 2017.

Do you know: Indian PM Narendra Modi is also Made in China – Low Quality and No Warranty. That is Why, He Is Called Fake /Feku.

According to them the ultimate smartphone offers much more than iPhone 7 plus at the same price. It is said to have a 60 MP rear camera and a 40 MP front camera with different settings better than that of Nikon DSLRs, 2 jacks, 5’6 inch screen, 246 GB ram, unlimited internal storage, built in WiFi router, built in projector, the phone can heat up to warm one up in winters, awesome speaker, movie editor, its inbuilt robot can help users do math homework, the phone has an emergency button and can also be turned into a fire extinguisher when required. This phone can also be folded so that one can fit them in tight small pockets.

pizap-com14759466637391

The phone is an android and will be updated a day before the update is available for other androids in the world. The phone needs 5 minutes to charge to the full and the battery doesn’t die till 5 days at least (that’s enough to lose your charger).

The smartphone is super strong and waterproof. They were tested by shooting strong jets of water and by leaving them in a bucket of salty water for 2 days. Bullets were fired at them and they were thrown off from Burj Khalifa. The smartphones still survived.

Have You Read: Weird Chinese Restaurant Where Discount is Given Based on Length of The Skirt of a Woman.

It is said that iPhone and Google does not want this phone to be launched as this launch will affect google and iPhone just the way other networks were affected when Jio was launched. They also claim that these Chinese manufacturers are only making huge promises to get the smartphone pre-ordered.

This phone is called ‘xin~kin INFINITY’ and will come in two versions. One will come along a VR box and it’s price is ₹75,000 the other without the VR box will cost ₹60,000. The smartphone will come in 127 different shades and 540 different designs on the back to choose from.

Though the phone costs ₹60,000 and ₹75,000 the company is ready to sell them off in EMIs that ranges from 2 months to 4 years. That makes it as cheap as approximately ₹2000 a month.

Take a Look: Collection of Most Funny Jokes & Memes on iPhone7.

People around the world are very excited for this phone. In a recent survey conducted by Planet Trade Organization (PTO) all around the world 75% people said they will buy the new Chinese xin~kin INFINITY and not the iPhone. Out of the other 25%, 8% claim to be the biggest fan of Apple and have only used Apple all their life and the rest 17% are Indians.

The launch of this smartphone is questionable in India due to the current situation between Indian and Pakistan army and China’s support to Pakistan. The manufacturers are afraid if they launch the phone in India no matter how good it is Indians wouldn’t buy it.

Comment below the super smartphone qualities you wish your phone had!

Share Button

Did you like the above post? Why Not Share Your Opinion Below.

loading...

हमारे सभी अप्डेट्स सबसे पहले हासिल करने के लिए - हमारा फेसबुक पेज लाईक करें, और हमें ट्विटर पर फॉलो करें. और हमारा यू ट्यूब चैनल सब्सक्राइब करें. और हमें इंस्टाग्राम पर फॉलो करें.

आज का Viral Video देखिये और हमारा YouTube Channel Subscribe करना ना भूले.

अगर विडियो Play ना हो या कोई Error दिखाए, तो हमारे YouTube Channel के Link पर Click कीजिये और देखिये.

Follow Us On Twitter


Like Us On Facebook

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add Comment