Topper Gayatri’s 99.2% Marks in CBSE Results Broke the Internet with these Most Funny Viral Memes


Disclaimer: Articles on this website are fake and a work of fiction and not to be taken as genuine or true. इस साइट के लेख काल्पनिक हैं. इनका मकसद केवल मनोरंजन करना, व्यंग्य करना और सिस्टम पर कटाक्ष करना है नाकि किसी की मानहानि करना.

Gayatri with 99.2% marks is the new CBSE topper of this year. Last year it was Sarthak with 99.6% marks. Kudos to Gayatri for scoring so high. As soon as the news about Gayatri’s CBSE result broke, the whole internet went abuzz with endless comments and funny memes.

Here are 10 most funny memes on Gayatri’s CBSE result and her being topper with 99.2% marks.

Rajnikanth Tutored Gayatri.

gayatri-cbse-topper-funny-meme

Gayatri Scored 99.2%. Kejriwal Alleged Scam for the remaining 0.8%.

gayatri-kejriwal-scam

Jagat Babuji “Alok Nath” Still Not Very Happy with Gayatri?

gayatri-alok-nath

Agar Hum Apna Paper Khud Check Karte, Tab Bhi Itne Marks na Laa Pate – Khan Bros.

16196085

Gayatri Still Not Eligible for Roadies. Why?

872361928

A Topper without a Specs. Not Possible hai Ji.

343908329

Its 99.2% only because remaining 0.8%, Gayatri has donated to a charity.

272411210

With Full Marks, Why Would Gayatri Endorse “NoMarks” Product?

385548067

Meanwhile, examiner who cut the 0.8% from Gayatri’s Score – Janta Maaf Nahi Karegi.

235422043

Last but not the least, Gayatri, Sarthak & Others’s Career Aspirations.

718505971

Loading...

Add Comment