Whitney Houston’s New Jersey home which she bought in 1987 has been put up for sale. No, this has nothing to do with her death. In fact, the house has been put up for sale well before Houston died. The house which is spread over 12,500 square feet of area was listed for around $2.6 millions in 2009 which came down to a price tag of $1.97 millions at present. This is the same home which Whitney Houston shared with her daughter Bobby Brown and it is where the film Being Bobby Brown was shot in 2005.
Whitney Houston’s $1.97 M New Jersey Home Pictures [On Sale]
- Whitney Houston And Michael Jackson’s Deaths : Similar Causes
- Indian Cricketers Palatial Homes Pictures
- ShahRukh Khan’s (SRK) Bungalow Home (Mannat)–Latest Photos & Views
- Oprah Winfrey’s $120 Million Priced California House
- Reasons Why Sunny and Bobby Did Not Attend Esha’s Wedding
If you liked the above post, please do like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter- Follow @MindTheNews